- Deposit = $50
- Monthly payments = $388 per month
- Total cost = $38,888.00
- No liens
- No fico score
- No credit check
- No back taxes
- No interest
- No documentation fee
- No prepayment penalty
An array of payment options
- Apple pay
Additional lot information
- Parcel# 36708
- Elevation – 39 feet (11.88 meters)
- Gps : 27.9198827,-97.1531235
- Lot Size- 50 feet x 140 feet = 7,000 sq.ft.
- Located – On 13th Street , Aransas Pass , Texas 78336
- Legal Description – LT 5 BLK 759 ARANSAS PASS 0.161 ACRES
In close proximity to
- Aransas pass High school = 1.02 miles
- Aransas child care center = 0.85 miles
- Aransas pass civic center = 0.66 miles
- Newberry park = 0.83 miles
- Ed & Hazel Richmond public library = 0.79 miles
- Texas strong fitness 💪 = 1.19 miles
- Kieberger school park 🏫 = 0.86 miles
- Walmart Super Center = 1.4 miles
- Highway 35 = .43 miles
- Corpus Christi , Texas = 17 miles
You could be the new owner of this wonderful lot, you are spoiled for choice, this lot can possibly be used for
You can always just keep the lot without doing anything to it. Keep it, pass it along to future generations, build a tiny home. Whatever you decide, it’s a perfect addition to any portfolio.
Always check with the local authorities before you begin construction.
On the Texas Gulf coast, Aransas Pass is a navigable saltwater strait that links Aransas Bay to the Gulf of Mexico. Jetties that stretch into the Gulf from both islands defend the pass that divides San José Island from Mustang Island to the north and south.
It offers a lot of attractions and sights to behold, here are a few ⬇️
- Rialto theater
- Aransas Pass aquatic center
- Third coast squadron
- Coastal bend kayak
- Kohootz dolphin encounters
- Texan warbird adventures
- Tooth and scale guide service
- Handsome sailor yacht club (not sure how handsome these dudes are)
Terms and conditions apply
This land is being sold in as-is condition. Seller makes no representations, warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied regarding the nature, value, source, authenticity, fitness, merchantability, or any other aspect or characteristic of this property. The seller makes no representation as to future prospects for increases in the value of this property. All prospective buyers are urged to do their own due diligence to their own satisfaction before purchasing this property. All information contained in this listing page has come from reliable sources and is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We make no guarantee expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, buildability, or information contained in this listing. As sellers, we guarantee that there are no liens on the property and that we will provide the buyer with a Deed upon payment in full. Cannot resell without prior consent. The buyer is responsible for taxes and is also responsible for upkeep (if any)
Did you know?
Buying property in the USA is not a problem for foreigners. You do not need a green card, a particular type of visa, or even US citizenship to be eligible to do so. Anyone may buy and own property in the United States, regardless of citizenship. There are no laws or restrictions that prevent any individual of any foreign citizenship from purchasing or owning property in the U.S.